This document highlights important information regarding integrating off-ramp into your web app and links to more detailed pages.
How to integrate
Ramp can be integrated in multiple ways, depending on your app's type, UI and needs.
- for web integrations: follow the web integration guide.
- for mobile app integrations: follow our guides for iOS, Android, React Native or others available in the
Integration Guides > Mobilesection on the sidebar.
In order to enable off-ramp, specify the
enabledFlows parameter to include
OFFRAMP in your configuration.
Remember: to ensure that you have valid production API key and that the off-ramping feature was enabled for your key. In case you need more support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to provide the best off-ramping (selling crypto) experience to your users, we recommend everyone to take advantage of the Native Flow when feasible. It's required for mobile wallets. You can read more about it here.
enabledFlows parameter mentioned above, you can also configure the off-ramp flow by specifying other parameters.
The most important ones are:
You can see all the parameters on the configuration page.
- Off-ramp Assets - list of assets available for off-ramping
- Off-ramp Native Flow - native flow documentation
- Off-ramp Webhooks - off-ramp webhooks documentation
- REST API V3 - REST API reference including off-ramp endpoints